I am finally back to my blog after a long time. It has been a crazy summer. I took 2 big vacations this summer, first to see my family in India and then an awesome 10 days vacation in Peru. I will post about Peru some other time.
Today, I am bringing a simple, yet healthy tasty soup recipe. It is a very simple recipe with minimal ingredients. So lets make some Cauliflower soup.
- 1 medium chopped Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped Onions
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Bell Peppers
- 1 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp Thyme leaves
- 2-3 minced Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds.
- Once the cumin seeds start to crackle, add the garlic and stir it till it golden brown
- Now add the onions and cook them till they are translucent.
- Then add the bell peppers and mix them well
- Now add the cauliflower florets and about 4-5 cups of water.
- Then add parsley, thyme, salt and pepper and mix it well
- Let it cook until cauliflower is tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Now, transfer the mixture to a blender and puree it. Take care while handling the hot mixture.
- Return the puree to the pan and let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with some parsley and serve hot