Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Watermelon Mango Cooler

                     Summer is almost here, and so its time for something cooler like ice creams, smoothies etc. Last week, I went to Costco, and stumbled upon some amazing mangoes. The first thought I got seeing that was mango milkshake. I did make some over the weekend and loved it.
                   This morning, I saw the remaining ones on my counter, and a tropical drink came to mind. Luckily I had watermelon and strawberries at hand. So I decided to make a watermelon - mango cooler.
                 
 So here is a refreshing summer drink for all. I hope you all enjoy it.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups Watermelon
  • 2 cups Mango
  • 1 cup Strawberry
  • 1/2 cup Orange Juice
  • Ice - optional
  • Sugar/Sweetener if needed
Instructions:
  • Peel the watermelon, remove all the seeds and cut the flesh in cubes
  • Peel and chop the mangoes in  small cubes
  • Wash strawberries properly and chop them in halves
  • Place all the fruits in a blender
  • Add orange juice.
  • Add ice to it. It is optional. I generally prefer it have it without ice.
  • Similarly, add sugar or sweetener if needed. Again, I prefer it without sugar.
  • Blend until it is smooth.

  • Pour in a glass and serve at once. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog.Your feedback and comments are appreciated.