Hence, I was in search for a different alternatives and that's when I decided to try to make it at home. It was a huge success. Both me and my husband just loved it and finished the whole bowl in a jiffy.
So, today I am going to share this great recipe for making chips at home, using very little oil. I would love to hear your comments/suggestions on this recipe.
- 2 Medium Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Slice the potatoes very thin. You can keep the skin on if it you like it
- Put them in a bowl and drizzle with some Olive Oil. You can use any oil of your choice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Here is when you can get real creative. You can try with all different types of seasonings.
- Arrange it in a single layer on a microwavable plate.
- Microwave it on high for 3 minutes.
- Then, turn it over carefully. It will be very hot.
- Again microwave it for 2 mins or until they start turning brown and the edges are crispy
- Remove them in a bowl and let it cool completely
- It will become crispier as it cools down.
- Enjoy as much as you like, store the remaining in an air tight container