Today, we have my personal favorite Potato - Cumin vegetable dish. It is usually served with a flatbread like Roti, paratha etc. I absolutely love having it with Methi Thepla.
- 4 medium boiled Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Paste
- 2 tsp Oil
- pinch of Asafoetida
- 2 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro for garnish
- Dice the boiled potatoes and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan. Add Asafoetida and Cumin seeds to it
- Once the seeds begin to crackle, add the chili paste and saute it for a minute
- Now add the potatoes and mix it well
- Then add the salt, black pepper and lemon juice and mix it
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and mix it properly
- Serve hot and enjoy