- 5-6 diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup diced Onions
- 1 cup diced Green Peppers
- 2-3 cloves crushed Garlic
- 2 tbsp crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tsp dried Basil leaves
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat some Olive oil in the pan
- Add garlic and onions and saute them till the onions turn translucent
- Now add the diced green peppers and tomatoes and mix it well
- Add salt, cover and cook till the tomatoes are mushy.
- Then add the dried spices like red pepper, oregano, basil leaves, black pepper and simmer it for 7-10 mins
- Serve it hot with pasta of your choice. I love with multi-color bow tie pasta.
If you like the recipe, please leave a comment/feedback below.