Chinese Bhel is a fusion snack in which we combine the idea of the famous Indian snack Bhelpuri and the Indo-Chinese flavors. It is an quick recipe, just mix all the ingredients together and its ready. You can have it as a snack or even as a light dinner.
- 1 packet Hakka Noodles
- 1 cup finely shredded Cabbage
- 1 cup finely sliced Onions
- 1 cup finely sliced Bell Peppers
- 1 bunch chopped Green Onions
- 1/3 cup Schezwan sauce
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Heat some oil in a pan for frying
- Boil the noodles in about 4 cups of water with about 1 tsp oil. The oil prevents the noodles from sticking together.
- Drain the water from the noodles, and pour some cold water on it. Again, I usually do this to prevent them from sticking.
- Fry the noodles and place it on the absorbent paper.
- Now take a big bowl, add the cabbage, onion, bell peppers.
- Add the schezwan sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well
- Then add the noodles, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Green Onions and serve